Skip to main content

Featured

  Seen on Shark Tank: Does This Light Therapy Lamp Actually Work? Circadian Optics didn't just slap "as seen on TV" on a listing — the founder actually pitched on Shark Tank, walking away with $800,000 from Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner for the Lumos light therapy lamp. That's the kind of scrutiny a product doesn't fake its way through. Circadian Optics Lumos 10,000 Lux Light Therapy Lamp $69.99 | 6,262 ratings | 4.6 out of 5 stars | 500+ bought in the past month Reviewers commonly report better sleep quality and improved mood during darker months, with several specifically mentioning Seasonal Affective Disorder. Buyers also point to the compact, foldable design and 270-degree adjustable panel as standouts against bulkier light boxes. One thing worth knowing before you buy: a few reviewers report the lamp can feel top-heavy and prone to tipping when the arm is fully extended — worth keeping the arm closer to upright for stability, especially on a nightstan...

My 30-Day Glass Skin Routine: The Exact Products + Steps I Used With Inia

Glamour Garden

My 30-Day Glass Skin Routine

The Exact Products + Steps I Used With Inia

30-Day Test | Updated May 2026

30 Day Glass Skin Routine

If you have dry skin and want that dewy, glass skin look without 12 steps, this is the routine I used for 30 days. It’s simple, hydrating, and built around the Inia Red Light Wand for a boost in glow and firmness.

AM Routine: 5 Minutes

I keep mornings light so makeup sits well and skin stays hydrated.

Step 1: Gentle Cleanser

Start with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. No foam, no stripping. Skin should feel soft after.

Step 2: Hydrating Toner

I’m using I’m From Rice Toner. It’s watery and absorbs fast. Apply 2-3 layers while skin is still damp.

Step 3: Vitamin C Serum

Use The Ordinary Vitamin C 23% for brightness and even skin tone. Only in the AM, then follow with SPF.

Step 4: Lightweight Moisturizer

Lock it in with Clinique Moisture Surge. Gel texture = no pilling under makeup.

Step 5: SPF

Finish with Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40. Non-negotiable. No SPF = no glass skin.

Shop My AM Routine

All products linked above are on Amazon US. Check prices and reviews before you buy.

Shop CeraVe Cleanser Shop Rice Toner

PM Routine: 10 Minutes + Inia

Nights are for repair and hydration. This is where the Inia Red Light Wand comes in.

Step 1: Double Cleanse

Oil cleanser first, then CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser again. Clean skin = better product absorption.

Step 2: Hydrating Toner

Same as AM: I’m From Rice Toner, 2-3 layers on damp skin.

Step 3: Inia Red Light Wand ⭐

Apply a light serum or moisturizer, then use the Inia Red Light Wand for 5 minutes on low setting. Focus on cheeks, forehead, and jawline. I used it 4x per week.

Step 4: Rich Moisturizer

Seal everything with Laneige Water Bank Cream. Wake up plump and dewy.

Shop My PM Routine

Want the wand I used? It’s linked below with current Amazon US pricing.

Shop Inia Red Light Wand Shop Laneige Cream

30-Day Results

Week 1-2

Skin felt calmer and less tight. Less flaking around the nose. Makeup stopped clinging to dry patches.

Week 3-4

Visible glow without highlighter. Skin looked plumper, especially in the morning. Fine lines around eyes looked softer.

Final Thoughts

The combo of consistent hydration + the Inia Red Light Wand made the biggest difference. You don’t need 10 products. You need 5 that work and you use them daily.

Ready to Try This Routine?

✨ Shop My Glow Routine

Everything I actually use and recommend is in one place.

👉 Grab My Glow Starter Guide

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.

Comments

Popular Posts