Skip to main content

Featured

  Seen on Shark Tank: Does This Light Therapy Lamp Actually Work? Circadian Optics didn't just slap "as seen on TV" on a listing — the founder actually pitched on Shark Tank, walking away with $800,000 from Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner for the Lumos light therapy lamp. That's the kind of scrutiny a product doesn't fake its way through. Circadian Optics Lumos 10,000 Lux Light Therapy Lamp $69.99 | 6,262 ratings | 4.6 out of 5 stars | 500+ bought in the past month Reviewers commonly report better sleep quality and improved mood during darker months, with several specifically mentioning Seasonal Affective Disorder. Buyers also point to the compact, foldable design and 270-degree adjustable panel as standouts against bulkier light boxes. One thing worth knowing before you buy: a few reviewers report the lamp can feel top-heavy and prone to tipping when the arm is fully extended — worth keeping the arm closer to upright for stability, especially on a nightstan...

I Tried COSRX Snail Mucin 100ml For 7 Days — Here's What Happened To My Dry Skin

My skin was tight + flaky by 2pm every day. Foundation looked cracked. Moisturizer stopped working after 3 hours.

I paid $34.99 for COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml / 3.38oz because 60K+ reviews kept saying "slimy but it works". I was skeptical.

Slimy for 60 seconds. Comfortable for 8+ hours after. That's what actually happened.

Why this works for skeptical dry skin:

  • Fragrance-free + alcohol-free - patch tested 7 days, zero reaction
  • 100ml = 3.38oz bottle lasts 8+ months with 2-3 drops = $0.12/day
  • Tested in dry winter air + AC office - no tightness all day

[

]

Day 1-7: What Actually Changed To My Dry Skin

Day 1-2: Texture freaked me out. Yes, it's slimy + stringy when you pull the dropper. That's the 96% mucin. Felt sticky for 2 min, then sank in. Skin felt cushioned, not greasy.

Day 3: 2pm tightness was gone. This is when I believed it. My skin felt comfortable through the whole workday for the first time in months.

Day 7: Makeup stopped cracking around my nose. Skin looked dewy, not oily. The "glass skin" thing K-beauty talks about started showing up in natural light.

I didn't get "new skin in 3 days". But the tightness + flaking? That relief showed up fast.

The 2-Minute Application Mistake That Wastes Product

I wasted product the first 3 days. Here's why:

❌ Mistake: Applying on dry skin.

✅ Fix: Apply COSRX 100ml on damp skin, right after toner. The 96% mucin grabs water and locks it in.

Order I use: Toner → 3 drops COSRX → Moisturizer → SPF
Result: Slimy for 2 min → sinks in → makeup layers fine.

100ml vs 29.5ml: Is The Big Bottle Worth It?


I almost bought the 1oz / 29.5ml for $23. Glad I didn't.

Bottle Size Price Cost Per Day
100ml / 3.38oz $34.99 $0.12/day for 8+ months
29.5ml / 1oz $23 $0.38/day for 2 months

The 100ml bottle is 3.4x bigger but only 1.5x the price. For dry skin you'll use it daily, the 100ml wins.

Who Should NOT Buy This 100ml Bottle

Don't waste money if:

  1. You hate slimy textures and won't give it 2 minutes - It feels sticky at first. If you can't wait 120 seconds, skip it.
  2. Your skin breaks out from fermented ingredients - Snail mucin is fermentation. Patch test first.
  3. You want instant glass skin - This fixes comfort + hydration. Glow comes after 2+ weeks. No overnight miracles.

96% Mucin Science Without The Hype

Why does slimy = good? Snail mucin = hyaluronic acid + glycoproteins + peptides.

Translation: It pulls water into skin + repairs barrier. That's why dry, tight skin feels comfortable longer.

COSRX formula is fragrance-free, alcohol-free, dye-free. 96% mucin means almost nothing else is in there.

Patch test tip: I tested on my inner arm for 7 days before using on face. Zero reaction. If you have sensitive skin, do the same.

Final Verdict After 7 Days

I repurchased. That's all you need to know.

The 100ml bottle sits on my shelf. Slimy for 60 sec → comfortable skin for 8+ hours. $0.12/day.

If your skin feels tight by 2pm like mine did, this is worth the $34.99. If you don't feel a difference in 7 days, Amazon has easy returns.

Ready to try it?

→ Check Today's Price on Amazon Prime

Prices fluctuate on Amazon. I paid $34.99 for 100ml / 3.38oz. Check current price + Prime shipping before buying.

Comments

Popular Posts